1. HOW TO ENTER:
To enter online: Submit an online college student survey at The Princeton Review student survey website (http://survey.review.com). Begin the survey, provide your answers to the questions asked and follow the directions and links through to final submission of your survey. Once you have submitted your survey, The Princeton Review will then verify your college enrollment using the identifying information you provide through the survey with a third party verification company. Only those validated students will be eligible for the sweepstakes. All online entries must be submitted by 11:59PM EST on 2/6/2014.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to students 18 years of age or older who are currently enrolled at an accredited four-year undergraduate college in the United States and who are legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, except for employees of The Princeton Review, Inc. (“Sponsor”), its affiliates and subsidiaries and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Void where prohibited.
3. RANDOM DRAWING: Winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about 2/6/2014 from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by e-mail or mail, at Sponsor’s option, and will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and a Publicity Release within ten (10) days of attempted delivery or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected.
4. PRIZE: Ten (10) winners will each receive one (1) Apple® iPad™ mobile digital device.Retail Value per device: $499.00; Total Retail Value of Prizes: $4990.00.No assignment or transfer of prize permitted. Limit one prize per family/household. Prizes will be awarded.
5. GENERAL RULES: All income taxes resulting from acceptance of a prize are the responsibility of the winner. By entering sweepstakes, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. By accepting prize, winner agrees to hold Sponsor, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of acceptance or use of prize. Acceptance also constitutes permission to the Sponsor to use winner’s name, likeness and biographical information for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late or undeliverable email or mail, or for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this sweepstakes, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this sweepstakes. If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the promotion, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the promotion, Sponsor reserves the right to modify or terminate the sweepstakes in a manner deemed reasonable by the Sponsor, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the event the promotion is terminated, all non-suspect entries received as of the date of termination will be included in a random. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning online entrant, entries made by internet will be declared made by the name on the online entry form. Entrants are responsible for updating their questionnaires/entry forms with their correct contact information for the purpose of prize notification. Entrants may update contact information by mailing updates to: Contact Information Update, “Campus Critic” Sweepstakes, c/o Admissions Services Publishing, The Princeton Review, 317 Madison Ave., Suite 415, New York, NY 10017. Include both your old and new contact information. All federal and state laws apply.
6. For the name of the winner, available after 2/6/2014, go to http://survey.review.com
SPONSOR: TPR Education, LLC, 111 Speen Street, Suite 550, , Framingham, MA 01701